Jacobi honors graduate students with top publication activity
Department Head Tony Jacobi honored 16 Distinguished Graduate Students who boasted high-achieving publication activities in 2017.
The graduate students awarded are from the top three to five percent in publication activities—which include archival journal publications appearing in 2017, full-length, peer-reviewed conference publications appearing in 2017, and any conference presentation without a full-length paper.
The students and their advisors were honored at a luncheon on March 16.
The graduate students are:
- Sertan Alkan (Huseyin Sehitoglu)
- Mete Bakir (Iwona Jasiuk)
- Mayank Baranwal (Srinivasa Salapaka)
- Antoine Blanchard (Alexander Vakakis, advisor)
- Patrick Birbarah (Nenad Miljkovic)
- Jonghyun Choi (SungWoo Nam)
- Ali Hamed (Leonardo Chamorro)
- Yaqing Jin (Leonardo Chamorro)
- Seunghwi Kim (Gaurav Bahl)
- Hanmin Lee (Naira Hovakimyan)
- Huize Li (Pega Hrnjak)
- Jun Li (Pega Hrnjak)
- Kewang Nan (Seok Kim)
- Junho Oh (Nenad Miljkovic)
- Michael Wang (SungWoo Nam)
- Yan Wu (Huseyin Sehitoglu)