MechSE Industry Allies
Partner with MechSE
Students in Mechanical Science and Engineering represent some of the brightest young engineering minds in the world. Likewise, our faculty are renowned around the globe for conducting cutting-edge research, winning and directing leading research centers, and preparing students to make their own contributions to society’s great challenges. For corporations, partnering with MechSE is a proven-effective way to reach and recruit our students for internships, co-ops, and full-time positions, as well as work together on faculty research and capstone design projects. MechSE Industry Allies members receive preferred access to students for recruiting purposes.
$7,500 annual fee
- One Senior Capstone Design Project during the Fall or Spring semester of your choice
- Invitation to attend Senior Capstone Design Final Presentation and Awards Luncheon
- Corporate logo on display in the MakerWorks and on the MechSE website
$15,000 annual fee
- All Silver Membership Benefits PLUS:
- Invitation to participate in MechSE-exclusive Fall Career Fair
- Two company-specific job postings on student listserv email ‘MechSE E-week’
- Two information session ‘TechTalks’ with MechSE Undergraduate Student Organizations
- An additional Senior Capstone Design Project during the semester of your choice
Senior Capstone Design
A team of 3-5 mechanical engineering and engineering mechanics students will tackle your company's design issue over the course of one semester and provide you with a fresh perspective and possible solutions to the problem. Learn more here >>
Make an Impact, Join MechSE Industry Allies Now!
Contact Steve Zahos at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Industry Allies membership. Membership fees are processed by the University of Illinois Foundation through a gift account.
Learn about the world-class lab facilities located in the Sidney Lu Mechanical Engineering Building.
Engineering Career Services (ECS) Career Fairs
and Job Board
Make a trip back to campus to attend this year’s Engineering Career Fairs. Also post your job openings on the ECS job board, Handshake!
ranked undergraduate ME program
by U.S. News and World Report
ranked graduate ME program by
U.S. News and World Report
ranked online ME master’s degree program by U.S. News and World Report
world renowned faculty members
of graduates secured first choice destination post-graduation
average starting salary with a $5,000 bonus for full-time employed graduates