M.Eng.ME Career Development
In addition to receiving a top education in mechanical engineering, M.Eng. students have access to all resources of the Center for Professional and Executive Training and Education in the College of Engineering.
The Center’s services include:
- Internship searches
- Résumé and cover letter development and reviews
- Career fairs
- Networking opportunities
- Interviewing skills
- A new professional development seminar series
Other career and professional development resources are available to M.Eng.ME students through the Graduate College at Illinois. The Graduate College provides workshops to enhance and support your job search process—from starting your search and preparing your application materials to negotiating your job offer. And there are many career fair opportunities each semester that allow you to connect with corporate recruiters in person.
Additionally, the Graduate Programs Office sends out via email any career opportunities that we are aware of.
Are you an industry partner?
Contact us about how you can connect with our Master of Engineering students. We would be happy to arrange a partnership for any/all of the following:
- Looking to hire? Send us your job posting and we will post it for our students.
- Have a project in mind? Contact us to learn about setting up a corporate capstone project.
- Have employees seeking a master’s degree? The M.Eng.ME degree can be pursued on-campus or online as well as part-time or full-time, making it a viable option for your employees.
For any of these opportunities, contact the Graduate Programs Office at email@example.com.