For More Information
- PhD Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2020
- MS Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2016
- BSE Biomedical Engineering, Saint Louis University, 2014
- Assistant Professor, UIUC, Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering, 2023-present
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Colorado Boulder, Department of Mechanical Engineering, 2020-2022
- Soft tissue mechanics and injury
- Image-based mechanical measurements and modeling
- Constitutive modeling
- Structure-function relationships of soft materials
- Computation and Applied Math
- Health and Bio
- Solid Mechanics and Materials
Selected Articles in Journals
- Luetkemeyer CM, Scheven UM, Estrada JB, Arruda EM (2021). Constitutive modeling of the anterior cruciate ligament bundles and patellar tendon with full-field methods. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. 156: 104577.
- Luetkemeyer CM, Rosario RA, Estrada JB, Arruda EM (2020). Fiber splay precludes the direct measurement of ligament material properties: implications for ACL graft selection. Journal of Biomechanics. 113: 110104.
- Estrada JB, Luetkemeyer CM, Scheven UM, Arruda EM (2020). MR-u: material characterization using 3D displacement-encoded magnetic resonance and the virtual fields method. Journal of Experimental Mechanics. 1-18.
- Scheven UM, Estrada JB, Luetkemeyer CM, Arruda EM (2020). Robust high resolution strain imaging by alternating pulsed field gradient stimulated echo imaging (APGSTEi) at 7 Tesla. Journal of Magnetic Resonance. 310: 106620.
- Luetkemeyer CM, Marchi BC, Ashton-Miller JA, Arruda EM (2018). Femoral entheseal shape and attachment angle as potential risk factors for anterior cruciate ligament injury. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. 88: 313-321.
- Luetkemeyer CM, Cai L, Neu CP, Arruda EM (2018). Full-volume displacement mapping of anterior cruciate ligament bundles with dualMRI. Extreme Mechanics Letters. 19: 7-14.
- Schmidt Science Fellowship (2020 )
- Savio L-Y Woo Young Researcher Award (2020 )
- Ivor K. McIvor Award for Excellence in Applied Mechanics Research (2020 )