Alumni & Friends
WELCOME ALUMNI AND FRIENDS
MechSE alumni, donors, sponsors, and other friends help make up the MechSE family, along with our current students, faculty, and staff. We hope the pages below will help you stay up to date with MechSE. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Betsy Rodriquez or Kendra Wolf, MechSE’s Associate Directors for Advancement.
Looking for ways to get involved with MechSE? There are many opportunities to share your time, talent, or treasure with the department and to "pay it forward" to future generations of engineers.
- Give a gift.
- Recruit our students.
- Serve as an alumni speaker.
- Attend an alumni event.
- Organize or host a MechSE alumni event.
- Visit MechSE when you’re back on campus for Homecoming, EOH, or any other event.
- Send us ideas for stories for the MechSE alumni magazine (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Organize a field trip to your company.
- Participate in Corporate After Hours on behalf of your company or organization. Find out more here.
- Organize outreach events in your local schools to spark interest in mechanical engineering.
- Update us.
If you're interested in these or other ways you can stay connected to Illinois, contact the MechSE Advancement Office.
Moved recently? Started a new job? Please provide us with your current contact information and share any recent news to stay connected with MechSE.
Connect to MechSE on LinkedIn!