M.Eng.ME Tuition and Fees
The Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering degree program is a self-funded program in which students are responsible for paying their tuition and fees. Students in this program are not eligible for Board of Trustee (BOT) tuition-waiver-generating assistantships at the University of Illinois.
To learn about the tuition costs, please visit the Office of the Registrar website (note: please make sure to look at the College of Engineering tuition rates).
In addition to the tuition and fees, please remember to factor in the cost of books, personal and living expenses, and University of Illinois student fees, which cover things like health insurance, health services facilities fees, etc.
Students who plan to apply in the online M.Eng.ME program can find more information about costs on the website of the Office of the Registrar.
Both on-campus and online students can use the Illinois Cost of Attendance tool to calculate their individual costs.
- Group private and federal loans available to all students with U.S. co-signer – www.accessgroup.org
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Federal School Code: 001775) – www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Graduate Student Loans – www.salliemai.com/student-loans/graduate-student-loans/graduate-smart-option-student-loan
International Student Resources
- University of Illinois Financial Aid Resources – www.osfa.illinois.edu/types-of-aid/international-students
- Financial Aid for International Students – www.edupass.org/finaid
- Institute of International Education – www.iie.org
- International Education Finance Corporation – www.ifc.org/wps/connect/corp_ext_content/ifc_external_corporate_site/home
- International Education Financial Aid – www.iefa.org
- International Students – www.internationalstudents.org
- International Scholarships – www.internationalscholarships.com/
Other Helpful Links